Global Soul Adventures LLC
At Global Soul Adventures
We recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use our services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us. Personal information and other data we collect
• Global Soul Adventures collects personal information when you register for a service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. Such as:
- Subscribe to GSA Circular, our monthly e-News
- Write a GSA Tribute
- Book a trip with us
- Request a brochure or other printed materials
- Enter a competition
• We may combine personal information collected from you at different times to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
• Global Soul Adventure’s servers automatically record information when you visit our website, including the pages you visit, your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. We cannot identify you individually from this information. This information is used to make improvements to our site and make it easier to find the information you are looking for.
• We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including sending e-News, posting your tribute or sending printed materials to your home.
• We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Global Soul Adventure’s services.
• We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Global Soul Adventures, such as our travel industry partners to better analyze trends and further improve our services.
• We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
• Global Soul Adventures processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America.
• We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
• We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us any
time. Or email us at email@example.com.